Mars Life

5.02.2003

Adventures on the inter-web

As promised, a little more RoxBox news. Recently, as I've mentioned in previous entries, I've been putzing around with the popular web animation tool, flash. Ask my girlfriend Kerri, it has consumed many hours that used to be spent in front of the television with her. Don't get me wrong, though, she's always happy to see me passionate about something.

So like I said, I've talked about this in previous entries, and linked to the animations I've made. Since then, though, I've learned quite a bit. I've made a navigation menu that looks quite a bit sleeker, I think, and you can see it at the RoxBox site (ahem...FAVORITES/BOOKMARKS!). The site isn't finished yet, but at least it's well on its way.

I love working with flash if I have a couple hours to devote to it. Mostly because it's a tool that makes animation possible for one person to create independently. I always wanted to be a cartoonist when I was growing up. I'm not there yet by any means, but understanding this software makes me believe I actually could be one day.

Here's to hoping!

---

Lastly, I made a fuss yeserday about subscriptions, and I came to find out today that the web application that makes it possible has a server error right now.

Thanks to those who left comments though!!!

Until next time, more to come!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com