Mars Life

10.11.2002

My girlfriend wanted me to mention the fissure on her face... but... that's about all I can really say about it.

So anyhow, I guess I'll take a minute to talk about myself, finally. My name's Mars Sanford. The full name is Marsden, my parents weren't hippies, I've been asked many times, believe me. I live in Chicago, where I moved in April 2001 from CT. I'm 26, my parents still live out there in CT, and I decided to move out with a friend for a change of scenery.

I love it here in Chicago. Since I've lived here, I lived up north in the Rogers Park neighborhood with the friend I mentioned, down in Lakeview/Boystown in my own studio, and now I live with my girlfriend of just over a year and a half in the Bucktown neighborhood. I'm glad I lived in each, but in the same fashion, I'm glad I did move out of each so that I could see them all.

Back in Connecticut I was in a couple of bands, I rapped in each, and I've rapped at a couple of spoken word mics here in Chicago as well. As I've mentioned before, I'm involved with a film company, RoxBox Films, and we have recently incorporated ourselves as a nonprofit organization. I love writing, as a matter of fact, my girlfriend and I wrote the second short RoxBox Filmed, entitled "Schmewie Franchise Welcome Video". We have a blast all through production, and hopefully you'll be able to see them here on the web somewhat soon.

So that's a little piece about me. A long overdue introduction. Hope to post again soon.

More to Come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com