Mars Life

2.18.2003

Happy days Happy days

Here we are agian, at the illustrious "Mars Life". Whatever could he have gotten into in the past week?

Ummm... lets see... well, until next time!

No, just kidding of course. I must, I repeat, I must get you caught up.

OK, first off, what THE HELL is up with my ear. I got a little disgusted with it last week and decided to invest in some q-tips (hold on, it gets even more exciting) and now, I've plugged up the thing to the loss of hearing. I must have washed the thing out with peroxide 20 times last night, but to no avail. A bit of wax came out in the shower (all right, I'm about to drop this topic, I swear), but alas, I still cannot completely hear things out of my left ear. I SAID I STILL CANNOT COMPLETELY HEAR THINGS OUT OF MY LEFT EAR!!!

---


You may remember I spoke a bit about flash design in my last entry (or, you may not have read it. go check it out HERE). In regard to that little endeavour of mine, I have indeed purchased a book that is very in-depth, very instructional and hands-on, and guides you through designing an interactive site from start to finish, using most of the popular features of Flash MX's functionality. The book is called The Flash MX Project by Cheryl Brumbaugh-Duncan. Check it out HERE.

Sooooo, I've spent most of my free time this week setting up "The Honeycomb" website. That's the site the guide guides you through creating, its a site intended for children to have some animation, a preloader movie (that's the intro to a flash site that always says "Loading... xx% loaded"), a journal, some games, some sounds, and even a short movie. It's very interactive, and it's helped me come up with some cool ideas for the RoxBox site (though they're not there as of this writing). I've also been working on putting some of those together, and I think they're pretty darn cool. I'm excited as to how easy it was to learn the software with this book. I'd reccommend it to anyone.

---

So other than that, not much exciting happenned.

EXCEPT ONE THING. That's right, The Simpsons' 300th episode. Aaaah, The Simpsons. There was a lot of good stuff, as well as two, count 'em, two new episodes. Of course one sixty minute episode would have been better, but come on, when was the last time there was an hour of new Simpsons on a Sunday? I can't even remember.

Oh, and one last thing. I added these little comments, subscription and counter features to my blog quite a while ago. Lo and behold, a couple people have subscribed!! If you want to, all the subscription service does is send you an email each time I update. And the comments, well, that's your way to flame me or praise me. *sniff sniff* I'm such a needy person..

Oh well, that seems about good for today. More to come!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com