Mars Life

10.01.2002

So here we are again at the old Blogger dot com to update the blog.

I always think of things I want to write when I don't have time, and I never seem to think of things to write when I do. So, I figured... what the heck?! Might as well stop by during the day.

As if anyone really cared, I have these weird lumps under my arms, I hate them, and I don't know if a dermatologist would be the best place to go, but I have one, so I'm going to make an appointment. The reason I actually wrtite that here is because I always forget to call and make the appointment while at work. Well not today! I'm off to call Dr. Brown.

Until those two times when I can think of something and when I have time to write something collide, More to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com