Mars Life

3.31.2005

mars blows


mars blows
Originally uploaded by planetfour.
This is a picture of me blowing fire, taken on a cameraphone. A friend and I toyed around with some Bacardi 151 Thanksgiving of 2003, and learned this potentially dangerous, life-shortening practice. Cut to a year and a half later, and he was having a hard time doing it, and I was not. I probably blew about 20 of these over the course of the evening, and cursed the raw inside of my mouth and dehydrating brain the next day.

Yay fire.

1 Comments:

  • Hi :)

    You have a great blog! Keep up the great work, and I'll be sure to visit regularly.

    I have a get degree online related site, check it out if you get some time!

    Look forward to reading more of your insightful post!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/29/2005 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com