Mars Life

3.17.2005

Sure, I'd love cheese and mayo!

CNN.com - Report: Obesity will reverse life expectancy gains - Mar 16, 2005

I just don't get it. People, eat way too much. There's no need for the portions we put in our mouths, and unfortunately, so many people dine out that they don't have the luxury of dictating how much they'll receive in a certain sitting.

However, there is one thing you can do. Stop eating, and wrap the rest up for later. If nothing else, spacing out eating speeds metabolism. Technically, we were never really meant to eat just 3 meals a day, it just works out better that way. I've been packing my lunch lately, and I've been eating a small bag of flavored soy nuts in the morning, a sandwich around noon, and carrots and celery around 2-3 ish. I don't mean to sound high and mighty, because my current woes and difficulties of giving up smoking now make me understand how overweight people really feel in trying to lower the amount they consume.

On the upside, I haven't lived half of an average life yet! Huzzah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com